WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sumthing old, sumthing new.

Yesterday's scores:

  • Gills: hibernaytin
  • Simpsons: mist it
  • Tesco: no; an I got dragged rownd Marks an Spencer insted, jus coz their chickn is "on offer". Well wat's rong wiv the chickn at Tesco? Duzz the M & S wun come with extra cluk or sumthing? Onnistly. We dident even go parst the faymuss M & S pants department.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 got Grayum/10
  • Day Score: 6.8379/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

2 pikchers today, wun taken harlf an hour ago, the other taken in 1969!

Heer is my weekly marrygold update. We're up to Week 8 now. Not much chanynge to look at since larst week, exsept they are much bushier. As yu can see, Mummy has hilariously playced her Cat Calendar behind me in a humorous pozishun. Larf? LARF? I neerly burst my beads. (Not.)

An heer is the laydy herself, Mummy, on the left in 1969. The other laydy is her cuzzin, Emma. Mummy got a copy of this today to send to her for her berfday. She is goin to rite on it, "Bottoms up, Cuz!". See? Larf a minit.


as yu can see, at less than 2 yeers old, she has alreddy adoptid a cat an lernt how to show off her pants. Wa-heyy!


Must be wher I get my highly attewned Pant Appryshyashun from!
Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see London, I see France, I see Mummy's underpants!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HEEEEEhehehehe!!!

An judgin by the depth of them, I'd say sheez pooed 'em.

LOL!!!

:@}