WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Friday, May 04, 2007

Survey Results: Daddy is weird

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes (they are crawling, now, trying to make up for the other day)
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 but wun was a bit snotty so I think I shud get extra/10
  • Day Score: 7.395/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Thank yu all fer yor messidges of support yestaday. It's gud to know yor on my wavlength.

Right. Now to the results of my Important Survey.

If yu havent been arownd (where yu bin???) then yu might like to read the original outline of my research, here. Here are the results:

  • NO PANTS: 10
  • NEVER POOS/ONLY ONCE A YEAR: 8
  • KNEES: 10 (one said just below)
  • ANKLES: Daddy

So it's a draw between pantlessness and resting pants at knee-point.

The deeper implicayshun being that Mummy is normal in her preparayshun habits, and Daddy is, well, odd.

Thanks fer yor valuable contribushon.

Bye fer now!

4 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

I'm much relieved (oops)!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HAAAAAAAAAAHahahaha

I was in a Pet Shop wiv Mummy the other day an they had pants fer dogs. PANTS. FOR. DOGS. I kid yu not. Wow. That's a whole new survey. In fact, there's probly a grant in it.

:@}

Anonymous said...

Well I'm pleased to know I'm normal in one regard, at least!

DILLY said...

Daddy not weeird. Daddy luvley.



Bob weeird.