WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bownsin wiv gorillas

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5/10
  • Day Score: 7 ish /10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

As promist, heer ar sum mor pikchers from wen we went to Howlett's Anmol Park larst Friday.

We sor lots ov anmols but today I'll show yu sum gorillas. I liket the gorillas, they wer big an fun.

They hav lots ov gorillas at Howletts becos they mayke new wuns, an sumtimes they tayke them bak to Afrika an relees them, in speshol playsis wher hunters carnt get them. Sum ov the gorillas heer wer orfans, an reskewd arfter the hunters had killed their Mummy an Daddy.

Enyway, they hav lots ov room an diffrent playsis to run abowt an play in heer. This is just wun ov their rooms. They like to clime on the ropes an sum ov the littol wuns swing. Up in the corners wer hammoks, wher sum ov them wer nappin.

I liket this littol fella the best:

This is him desydin to giv the windo a bit ov a cleen. Arfter this, he waz off bownsin:


Wa-heyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye fer now!

7 comments:

david mcmahon said...

Fantastic, Bob - 10,000 hits. I take such pride in your achievements.

Say hi to Mum for me - she is VERY special

A.Bananna said...

I love your pictures!! they are so cute! did you see any bears there?? I wanna play on the ropes too!

Anonymous said...

At the Bronx Zoo in NYC there was a mum and adorable little baby gorilla. My friend had to drag me away because I could've sat there all day just looking at them.

Unknown said...

Did you see any bears Bob?

Phy

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

David,

Yes! Wa-heyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grayte, issent it? I think it's brillyant. I dident kno if enywun wud reed it wen I put my diary online. Only Mummy an Daddy red the paper vershon. I tried to get Granny to hav a look, but wenever I talk to her, she jus larfs.



a.bananna,

Daddy took all the pikchers. Yewzerly I tayke most ov them, but I wantid to travol lite an run abowt. Yea, I fanseed a go on those ropes, meself!



Chewy,

They had a Mama Rilla holdin a baby, too. Mummy stayd there aiges makin "Awwwwwww" noyzes at them. Yu 2 wud hav been there all day, I can tell.



Phyth,

No, no Bears. Yhe ownly playse I've been ware there wer Bears was London Zoo, an do yu kno, Phyth, they wer the ownly peeps we dident get to see. My Parronts wer too bizzy in the store, adoptin Dilly. I thort they wer goin in ther to get me a scarf....
Enyway, I'm kwite pleezd, reelly, wen ther ar no Bears in playsis like this, as I wud rarther they wer frolickin out an abowt in the wild!

:@}

DILLY said...

Dilly see grillas.
Dilly prefer naykes.

Peaceful/Paisible said...

these gorillas just look so cute...