WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Werk, bamboo, an Mummy's weerd.

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 (got Daddy) /10
  • Day Score: 7.521 ish /10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Things sort ov reternd to normal a bit rownd heer yesterday, becos the new skool term startid larst week.

Daddy waz a full time teetcher but resined becos his boss had anal retentivity problems. So he's a "serply teetcher" now an serplys himself to skools wen their own teetchers go missin.

Enyway, I must say, it mite be a bit ov a record for a teetcher to be off sik jus wun week into term, but Daddy got a call this mornin to say that wun was, so off he went to werk agen. We wer a bit nervoss for him, I mean, how bad duzz a room full ov 8-yeer-olds hav to be to drive their teetcher into hopsikol in wun week?

It waz OK tho- ternd owt she'd had a car aksydent. Az avoydin 8 yeer olds go, that's still a bit drastik. Not shor eevn Mummy wud try that wun.

MEENWILE heer ar sum foto's tayken Sunday wen we went fer a drive in Suffolk. We drove throo sum woods (very refreshin as I hadent been to the woods fer kwite a wile, I can tell yu) an fownd a small farm wiv a tabol owtside, coverd in food that waz for sayle. Ther waz a littol box for yu to put yor munny in, wich is very trusty. Mummy waz very eggsitid that she bort all this for £4.40:

I don't reelly understand wy laydeez get eggsitid over such things. It's not like he threw in sum choklit peanuts for free wiv evry cabbidge, is it?

I cayme across sum food myself, in this big bamboo:


I tried a bit:

But it wassent very taysty. I don't kno wat those Pandas go on abowt. Maybe they're mostly all laydeez, too.

Bye fer now!

13 comments:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

poor Daddy, or happy daddy, he made a good choice I think...Mousie could say many things, but she rather forgets she once was a teacher...
You look so cute in the bamboo...we have some at home and one night we noticed Mereabeille was reading in the branches...well hidden...have a nice day my very very very dear dearest friend...never forget I love you
Miss Mousie
ps: I took an apple...very nice...

Alex L said...

That looks like quite a haul, but I know what you mean normal food isnt very exciting is it.

Anonymous said...

I drove by a table in the country with a trust box selling sunflowers. I didn't buy any cuz I steal 'em from Tommy's yard next door. (Don't tell)

RUTH said...

Hope those 8 year olds were kind to your Daddy. I do understand the excitment at all that food for only £4.40...just think if Mummy and Daddy eat all that they won't need to pinch your choklit peanuts ;o)

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oh BT, sounds like a fine time was had by all, eh? As for greyum, remind him not to let his guard down, they might look cute, but those eight year olds can eat a grown up for breakfast (trust me, I know). (x)

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

that's cool daddy is a substitute teacher...

when he was a regular teacher, what did he teach?

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Mousie! I can understand how bamboo mite be good flarge,wy pandas eet it tho I don't kno. Maybe they don't eet it at all. Maybe they smoke it. That's wy they hav eyes like that.

Hope yu ar enjoyin yor garden.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Pope Terry,

Kwite rite. I see yor on my wayvelenf wunce agen! Yewzerly she ownly gets that eggsited over redewst price choklit.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Chewy,

HAHAHAHAHA we bort Granny sum sunflowers the other week. They had been redewst in price from £3 to 20p. It wud hav been grayte but Mummy left the price on. D'oh!

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ruth,

Ah yes, this waz my hope. Unfortewnitly Mummy haz enterd wun ov those weeks wer she starts to mayke werewolf noyzes if she duzzent get choklit. Her diet meens it is gettin a bit scary rownd heer. I've hidden my choklit peanuts in the ..... oooo better not. She comes in heer, yu kno, an she cud hav red that.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Shrinky!

Shrinky, Shrinky, Shrinky!

Grayum iz not my Daddy. Grayum iz a Bear. Daddy's nayme iz "Daddy".

HAHA!

An very few 8 yeer olds ar reelly cewt. It's the bogeys that giv them away.

:@D

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ms Creek,

He teetchis Junior skool so he duzz all the subjekts.

Yewzally it's 8 - 9 yeer olds, but larst term they sent him to a skool an ther waz a mix up. He had to tayke the "Resepshun Class", wich is the 4 an 5 yeer olds. HAHAHAHA.

Daddy iz tall. Did yu see the bit in the film "Time Bandits" wen John Cleese talks to the midgets?

HAHAHAHA


:@D

Unknown said...

Bob, do REAL bears eat bamboo?

Phy