- Gills: no
- Simpsons: yes
- Tesco: yes- me an Daddy went on our own. There wernt menny peepol there so we went scootin up an down the aisles on the trolley. Yeeeeeharrrr! Carnt play like that wen Mummy's there. She maykes him be a grown-up. Mummys do that.
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: still serspendid /10
- Day Score: 8.15672/10
Mummy's a bit down, an not in the cool get-down James Brown way (cooo- wat a grayte nayme fer a Bear that wud be!). So I gayve her self-ishooing privilidges over the tishooes. An I do beleev that gayve her a bit ov a boost. I don't giv that privilidge to jus enywun, arfter all.
Then me an Grayum mayde ourselfs into "Hedless Bears" fer Halloween an scared Dilly so much all her bows cayme undun. As yu can see from the foto, LBBBJ joyned in, but, as the jumpers wer all a bit big, he mayde exslent yuwss ov the new Pants Ov Peace insted. (I wish I'd thort ov that.)
Enyway, Gillingham ar, for sum reeson, playin tonite. I thort they ownly did Saterdys or Tchewsdys. But maybe they ar all goin shoppin tomorro. Not shor. But if yu get to reed this in time, don't ferget to adjust the culler ov sumthing yor warin to bloo. Prefrerbly pants.
If yor in an offiss, that mite be differcult. For fewtcher refrence, I've come up wiv a plan fer jus this sort ov emergensy:
- Keep sum spare bloo pants in yor desk dror.
- In the event ov an emergensy chanyge-pants-to-bloo sitchewayshun (such as now), tern the briteness down on yor compewter screen.
- Retreev pants.
- Call to colleegs, "Won't be a mo', just goin under heer to sort my compewter owt!"
- Crawl under desk.
- Change pants.
- Reappeer an adjust briteness bak up agen.
- Say, "Oh, that's it! I fixt it!"
Bye fer now!