WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crarfty Challenge

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10
  • Day Score: 7/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Time to show yu wat a few peepol did for the crafty challenge!

Lynda waz ferst, an mayde this monster wiv an odd sok!

We had a diskushon bowt odd soks. There ar 60 millyun peepol in this country. If evrywun lost just 2 soks a yeer, that's 120 millyun missin soks. They must be SUMwhare. How cud yu miss a pile ov soks that big? Yu'd think they'd be markt on a map.

Next, Bumblevee mayde this wee doggy, calld Henry. I think he's fab.

Enywun else do enything? I think thare wer sum butterflys bein drorn, but I carnt remember if yu finisht them. If yu hav dun sumthing an I've fergotton, pleez forgiv me (I'm a bizzy Bear ov menny sponsibilitys) an send me yor link!!! I'll add the foto heer.

Bye fer now!

14 comments:

Becky said...

Wow - those are cute critters! That little doggie is darling. I've made 2 teddie bears, but I gave them to my sister for her birthday and I don't have any pictures of them :( Does the crafty thing have to be a creature?

BumbleVee said...

hey....hiya Henry...!! fancy seeing you way over here... hahahha....

Stardust said...

Weeee! Great Crarfty challenge heer! I think both of em ar great, but Henry is simply fabulous! WEEEeeeeee!!!!

Asta said...

Bob
Those awe so Cool...I specially love Henwy..what a cutie!!!
SowwyI'm not visiting much, but Mommi has abandoned me fow taking cawe of auntie Kawen, but pleez know I think of you all the time
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Draffin Bears said...

Was great to have a visit from you Bob T Bear.
So I have come on over to visit your blog which I have enjoyed.

Have a good day.

Hugs
Carolyn

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Draffin Bears!!!

How eggsytin! I've come across a few new Bear blogs this week! Issent it grayte? Maybe we Bears ar taykin over. Ferst, the internet, then the werld! HAHAHAHAH!

:@D

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Becky,

Ah no, it can be enything, just sumthing yu mayde or payntid or drew. Or callarged. YU get wat I meen.

YU mayke BEARS????? WOW!

:@o

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Bumblevee,

Teeheee!!!!!!

Henry is a grayte wee critter! I think he looks grayte fun!

:@D

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Stardust,

Issent he luvly?

Thare ar mor pikchers ov him on Bumblevee's blog.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Asta,

Hullo! That's ok. I'm not bloggin as mutch as I yewst to nowadays either. I tend to play owtside mor in the summer.

I don't like to think ov yu bein abandund tho. Maybe yu shud come over for tea wun day an bring yor fayvrit red ball. We can go to the park.

:@D

Anonymous said...

Butterfly! I forgot. Thanks for reminding me Bob. I will draw one tomorrow in my sketchbook.

i beati said...

what is the doggy made of Wool??alpaca wool ??

Asta said...

Bob
That is indeed a vewy sweet invitation..I think you and I could have a gweat game wif my wed ball in the pawk..I'll see how I can get thewe..have fun outside meantime
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob,
I drew a butterfly and posted it today (tues) on my blog.
Chewy