WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sum awards from Sandy!!!!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes, rode in the trolley on top ov a tub ov tarramasalata, wich waz not ownly a bit cold on me bum cheeks, waz also a bit pink.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10
  • Day Score: 7 sih /10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Wow! Look!

Hehehee!

Theez awards ar from Sandy. Do yu ever go to her blog? If not, giv it a vizit, cos it is always filld wiv grayte stuff!!!

(Ahhh.... Bear hugs!!!)


THANK YOU Sandy, an thankyu for yor blog wich is like taykin a relaxin stroll throo the woods an enjoyin a good look abowt. Exsept that I don't poo behind eny of yor trees. HEHEEE.

*****

I am thinkin of gettin my own award goin. I think I shall call it The Golden Frolic, an award it to peepol hoo ar still in tutch wiv their inner Bear Cub. (No Dilly, I don't meen thay ate a bayby Bear! Noooooooooo!)

Now I hav to get a dezine for it. Maybe a pair ov pants!!! I wonder if my Arnty Chritina can do it. Sheez a compewter animayter, yu kno, an is well clever in a -I-bet-she-cud-dror-a-grayte-pants-pikcher sort ov way, too.

Bye fer now!

11 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Great idea Bob!
I have done all the washing now following our trip! All pants nice and clean! 2 pairs each day! LOL!

Becky said...

Congratulations on your awards, Bob! Very well deserved :)

BumbleVee said...

hahahhahah.... can't wait to see this one Bob....

Stardust said...

Ah! Congratchewlayshuns agen Bob!!! I woold hav given you a ' Most Huggable Award ' iv I hav wun. =)

Compewter animashon saunds cool! Will dere be a day yu'll mayke wun wif yur printed paws? I'll work hard to earn dat. Ha! Nose hugs.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

your blog always makes me laugh.

Kyanite said...

Well done on getting an award & starting your own, sounds a grand idea.

I might just qualify after todays post...which includes a picture of Polly especially for you - she chose the pants her-self! LOL!

Hugs
Blue

Sandy Kessler said...

Golden Frolic How creative whoops I already said that !!!hee hee happy weekend!! sandy anything word from Calamity??

Bear Naked said...

Congratulations on your award Bob.
Bear Hugs ((( )))

A.Bananna said...

that is a wonderful Idea!!I think you should do it!! make sure the pants are blue!

I love sadies blog. she is such a sweet and wonderful lady!! hope you have a great weekend...

CherryPie said...

Cute award :-)

Alex L said...

Congrats Bob, you deserve some awards. I'm interested to see what your golden frolic award looks like.