WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Cars & Cards

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: we playd a match on Tchewsday an Daddy dident tell me we wer playin so I dident get my kit on or get eny lukky bloo pants on my hed or tell Mummy to get her bloos on in time. An oh! Wat a serprize! We lost! POO!!!!
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no- we wer goin to go, then we diskuverd that the car waz ded!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9/10
  • Day Score:7.2222201/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Oh deer! The car haz died! How will I get to Tesco for my rides in the trolley?! We havent told Daddy yet. Heez still at werk.

The car sowndid funny larst nite. SO funny, we had to abandon a trip to Tesco, whare me an Daddy wer goin off to get Mummy sum mor tablits for her bad bak. So we had a look under the frunt bit- that's wat we call the bonnet, but my Merrykan reeders will call a hood (hehe yor all hoodies!! Hehe! Cheeky Bear!) (akchewly I prefer that- bonnet is a bit too Dilly) an Mummy got a torch, an we all lookt in an sed, "Hey! Shuddent thare be a fan belt neer that fan?" D'oh!

So Daddy got a bus to werk today, and the man from the garridge cayme an got the car.

Mummy sed to him, "Ar all Fiat Puntos this bad, or ar we cursed?"

He sed weer cursed. AHA! Mor possibol reesons behind Gillingham playin so badly laytely. But I dygress...

Wen he brort it bak, he waz givin Mummy a look like sumthing bad had happend. "Oh no don't look at me like that!" sed Mummy, but he did. Then he sed "The hed gaskit's gon."

WHAT the?

I don't kno wat gaskits ar or wat the hed wun duzz but it sownds seeriuss. He sed it will be over £500 to fix, and he carnt do it till next Wendzday. That's alot ov shiney pennys an a long time.

Now weer worreed bowt Daddy goin to werk, cos he is a serply teecher, so he goze to all diffrent playces, sum ov them too far away for buses.

The man from the garridge sed, "If yor goin to trayde it in for a new wun, mayke shor it's wun that's nearby."

Oh hahaha.

I can add wun bit ov advice: buy a bloo car, nex time, Daddy.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Mummy mayde her ferst card in July or Orgust, an she haz got lots now. Heer they all ar-

Personly, I don't think she haz mayde enuff wiv Bears on, so I helpt her do this wun:

She haz arskt an arty shop in town if they will sell sum, an they want to see 6 sarmpols. 6! So we hav to chooz 6 owt ov this lot. Or rarther, we hav to chooz 5. The Bear wun is in, oviossly.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Forrin news just in: The Chineez Bank ov Origarmi haz foldid.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

My blog had a vizit from a Bear Doktor! Wa-hey! Hav a look at her blog. It's ace!

Bye for now!!!!


10 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Bob! The news about your car is seriously bad... my husband is a car/engine guy and a "blown head gasket" is pretty much awful... the only thing worse would be if "the head was cracked" too... Then you might as well just use that engine as an anchor.

My football team lost, too - and I even had my special Husker pants, shirt, and socks on... It was our worst home loss since 1957 and the first time that Missouri beat us at home since 1978. Sad day at our house it was... I feel your pain.

On the upside - your cards are gorgeous! And I agree, you need more bear cards, but I really like the ones with robins and mice, too. Your mom is one talented lady.

Wow - this got long (sorry).

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Oh No! So sorry to hear that the car is broken. I hope you can all find enough shiny pennies to pay for the repairs.
Mummy's cards look super! I hope she sells lots and that her poorly back is better.
Big hugs all round.

Julie said...

Chineez Bank of Origarmi! Hahahahaha!

Oh deer, Your poor car :o( I hope your Daddy can sort it out.

Isn't your Mummy clever! So many lovely cards, espeshlee the one with the bear on. No wunder her back is hurtin she has been werkin so hard. Give her a big hug from me xx

Anonymous said...

They cannot refuse your beautiful cards. Wow, you made tons of them. Good luck!

CherryPie said...

Hope the car is fixed soon :-/

Wooh! that is a lot of cards...

I posted about the origami bank too ;-)

i beati said...

i love Mummy's cards and want to buy some because they are so crafty artsy her!!!!

Stardust said...

Bob! Yu're puttin' on a sweter! Aww... yu should be cuddled... =)

Onestly, I noe nothin' bout cars, thou I can drive. I think it's best I start lerning sumthing now... Hmm...

The market izzn't very good lately. =( Getting a lil' scared. Good thing choklits aren't deposited in banks, don't yu agree?

Nose hugs... and heer's planting a kiss on yur nose.

Stardust said...

p.s. tell mommy dat her cards look totally pro, an I hope she gets to see em soon. Dun't trample over em!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Sumo Bank has gone belly-up!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Becky,

Hey that's cool long messidges are fine :@) the car is restin on the drive till it goze to hopsikol next week. Daddy thinks maybe he shud get anuther wun as this wun keeps goin to hopsikol. I think we hav a hyperkondriak car! Ha!

***

Lynda,

Mummy's bak is still hertin an I keep runnin up an down it for her... sumo bank belly up? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! :@D

***

Julie,

I'll giv her a littol hug cos I'm ownly a littol Bear :@) Dilly has sumthing for yu!

***

Chewy,

yup we hav tons. I think it's abowt 50. An ownly 3 wiv Bears on. See wat I meen?

***

Cherrypie,

Do yu akchewly hav a resippy for cherrypie? Cos wenever I see yor nayme I think ov hot froot pie wiv custard on top. Slurp! Yum!

***

i.beati,

She did look into havin a shop on the internet but cuddent get it goin reelly.... shayme cos I cud hav been on it too! Ha! (NOT to be bort! No! I don't meen that! Ha!)

***

....sell DIlly maybe?????

***

Stardust,

Hehehehe yor nose kiss tikkols!! Hehehe!

Yep, I got this top on hollyday. Do yu like it? I agree, I SHUD be cuddold. I'm under-appryshyaytid rownd heer....

HEHE! Good job choklits arnt in banks..hahaha good wun :@D

***

:@D