WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kwik updayte- an duzz enywun want a sister?

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: YES!!!!!!!! we had a pre-seezon frendly gayme neer Stansted, an it waz very frendly becos we won! Wa-hey!
  • Simpsons:no, I had to leev harf way throo to go to footie
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 got Nessie. Sheed had a barth and still had a towel on her hed but I still got her so thare /10
  • Overall Score: 8/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Yu won't beleev wat that sister ov mine is up to. Hav a look on her blog. It's terribol. Bear abewse, I call it. Tsk. Por Sam. Mind yu, he wassent so botherd. He just ate most ov them. Ha!

*** *** *** *** ***
Look wat parkt owtside our playce yesterday!!!!A Tesco van!
It's ownly a van, not like my Tesco Truck. But eevn so! Wow! I cuddent see ware he waz delivering to. I rekkon he may hav just popt by to see The Bear. Hehehe!!!

Then, Daddy suddenly realized that Gillingham had a pre-seezon gayme abowt a 45 minit drive from us larst nite, so we had to go kwik smart! Thare waz just time to chaynge into lukky Gillingham pants- cuddent eevn see all ov The Simpsons! An off we went AN WE WON!!! Wa-hey!!!!!!!

We left Mummy behind. She waz maykin things, yu kno, arty crafty stuff. Maykin a mess, mostly, wich me an Daddy arnt allowd to do but she is cos wen she duzz it it's not a mess it's a creativ environment. Anyway, me an Daddy had a beer an a burger wich is sumthing else weer not allowd wen sheez arownd. (Ar all gerls like this?) Today she haz been eetin weevils. They wer in her bag ov nuts. (I suspekt Dilly. Agen. Sheez mad on bugs an keeps tryin to smuggol a bug farm indors). Enyway, how can she moan abowt burgers wen she eets weevils?

*** *** *** *** ***

This arfternoon I am goin to re-pot Oakey, my oak tree. He's a yeer old now an his toes ar gettin skwosht an he needs a bigger pot. I'll tayke sum fotoes an show yu.

Bye fer now!

9 comments:

CherryPie said...

Looking forward to the Oak tree pics :-)

Ziggy Stardust said...

Give oaky a hug for me and please give your sister a break.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Joe Stains said...

Sounds like a pretty good day to me Bob!

Sir Woodstock said...

Another busy day I see for you!
I think Cricket is more my pace than Football but an outing is an outing!

Hugs
Woodstock

Feronia said...

Yep, beer and a burger is preferable to weevils any day, Bob. And I don't think being bombarded with marshmallows could have been too bad!

Stardust said...

I olredi hav a sister, an she's grayte.

Replarntin Oakey? So, yu'll be givin him new shooes to stand on?
Gud.

Show us fotoes soon. Grayte weekend thare. Hugs.

Buttons the Bear said...

Hey Bob,
I'm finally out of the I missed my bearthday shock. Well I think I am.

I've been thinking about Dilly and the marshmellow assault. Perhaps not so much bear abuse, as a call to paws for you bears to play along.

Might I suggest you bears try some plastic spoon catapults and storming the carsol walls? All in the spirit of play, oh and a little science, mind you. You can tell your mum the catapults are a science experiment. Have fun!

Buttons

Can't wait to see sappling Oakeys' photos.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Sasha, I am ALLWAYS givin her a brayke but she is allways goin on abowt how I smell an I don't. Well, ownly like a Bear is spozed to smell.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Buttons, yu ar very inspirayshunal indeed an I hav bin givin yor sergestshun mutch Beary thort!