WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Cool! Presents from Feronia!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons: no
  • Tesco: yes, an we got the bestist biskits EVER! They wer Fox's Choklit Shortbred Rownds. An I carnt do a proper blog abowt them cos we ate them all!!!!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: too nervoss bowt today's football to play this /10
  • Overall Score: 7.8 on accownt ov the choklit/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

THANKS to all ov yu hoo wor bloo today for the match!!! It reelly helpt, an we got a not-a-loos; 1-1.

Little Baby Bear Bob Junior (LBBBJ) cayme along too, an it waz his ferst ever footie match. He reelly enjoyd it but now he sez wen he groze up he wants to be a linesman cos they get a flag. I told him, yor ment to want to be a football player, an a good wun, like the wun that scored. But he's havin nun ov it!!!

*** *** *** *** ***

I luv gettin serprize parsols an stuff! I'm shor all the Bears at Royal Mail prefer to deliver stuff to fello Bears, too (wat? yu dident noe that postmen had Bear Helpers? Ov corse they do. We ride in that barsket on the bike.....). We jus got a grayte serprize all the way from Ostraylia, wich is on the bottom ov de Erth neer the pengwins an New Zealand, ware the big rugby players com from.

Enyway! How exsytin is this?????Feronia haz a dragon calld Puff, an he sent sum things for Dilly. She sed she wants to blog abowt that herself so nip over to her blog an see, if yu like. (It tends to get a bit pink over thare- be warnd.)

Feronia's Bear, Woolley, mayde me a card wiv a pikcher ov a nice beach on it. It was speshly bloo, too-An I got a grayte Ozzie badge!!!! I like badges!
An an an a littol Bear!! WOW! He is in Gillingham cullers!!!! Hurray!!!
I put him up on the bookshelf that haz mini Bears on it. He can sit wiv Cat-Bear an Clarinet-Bear, both ov wich I bort for Mummy on berfdays (hers).
Thank yu so mutch, Woolley! Thanks, Feronia!!!! Not jus for the presents an cards but for the grayte serprize!!! WA-HEYY!!! Nose-hugs!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are nice people on the upside-down side of the Earth. I'm wearing blue today on my top and bottom. The mini-bears look cute up on the shelf where they can see everything going on.

Sullivan McPig said...

What a great package!

CherryPie said...

What lovely surprises :-)

Cute little bears on the shelf, I used to play the clarinet.

Hammie Hamster said...

Cards and presents! Always nice to receive real mail!

Marlowe said...

I like your little bears! What a nice present to get!

Buttons the Bear said...

Great belated bearthday presents! It's a good thing Dilly got a present too, that way she'll leave yours alone. Did you see my bearthday presents? Been having a hard time lately getting my cowbear hat I got for my bearthday away from one of the little bears around here.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Love your new look BOB! and i'm glad you got such cool prezzies! loe the bears!

Feronia said...

Glad you like the prezzies, Bob! We Orstraylian bears love readin' your blog!!
Bear Hugs,
Woolley B. Bear (& Feronia)

Stardust said...

Oh yu lucky littol Bear! So Feronia has wun ov your cussins!

Beanie Mouse said...

I got your package!! I got your package!! I LOVE JIGSOR PUZZOL!!