WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stoopid reptillyen.

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 hahahaha! /10
  • Overall Score: 7.6668/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I never eevn wantid a sister, I wantid a scarf.

We wer awl owt at London Zoo an stopt off at the gift shop. I offerd to stay an gard the car, hopin they wood be abol to SELEKT A SCARF FOR ME (note lak of 'come bak wiv a sister' in that phrayze). I waz hoping for a stripey scarf wiv ellyfants on. Enyway. Wen they EVENCHEWERLY reternd, it waz wiv a small green thing an the rest is histry. ANNOYIN histry. Annoyin histry rite up to this morning wen she serparst herself in annoyingissity.

Thare waz I, wandering across the bed, minding my own bizness an tryin to deside wat to do wiv my day, wen up comes Dilly wiv that darft Nessie frend ov hers, an sez,
"HEWO BOB! BOB! Want play hide-seek?" to wich I, polytely ignoring her speech impediment (a sort ov preposishun-fobia) sed, "Yeah ok, watever" all cool like.
SHE offerd to go an hide ferst wich is always good wiv Dilly cos if yu chaynge yor mind abowt playing it's a good way ov gettin rid ov her for hours.

WELL!!!!
I cowntid to 30, (THERTY!), an then ternd rownd AN THEY WER STILL THARE!!!!
I jumpt so hard I NEERLY FLEW THROO MY EARS!!!!
An then they just rolld arownd larffin.

Well, I told them, if theyer not playin proply I'm not playin wiv them wich is fine, rite? I meen yu carnt play wiv peepol hoo don't do the rools. It jus duzzent werk.

THEN she sed I had no sense ov hewmer.

NO SENSE OV HEWMER????? NO SENSE OV HEWMER!!!!!! I WANTID A BLUDDY SCARF!!!!!!!!!!!

Good greeeeeeeeef. It's enuff to mayke yu chew yor own foot.

If yu hav siblings, how do yu cope? An did yu want sumthing else insted?

Bye fer now!

10 comments:

Feronia said...

Awww...Bob! I think Dilly's a sweetie. But then I don't have any siblings :)

BumbleVee said...

I'm thinking it was a wee bit funny Bob... maybe if you had seen the look on your face from her side... ??

Yeh... I have 3 siblings...and I was too young to know what was happening... I'm sure I didn't ask for them either...but, I got 'em anyway.... and I guess they're okay.... now... but, we sure fought as kids.....

Sullivan McPig said...

I wouldn't have liked that either Bob. I myself have 4 brothers and we get along nicely most of the times, but sometimes me and my brother Angus get into a fight over who gets to use the computer to play games.

mrsnesbitt said...

I have no brothers or sisters Bob - Mum said one of me was enough! lol!

Eldritch the Dragon said...

Hello Bob. I think that was a bit cruel really. I have a brother and he'd never think of playing tricks on me - though he gets a bit silly when he's been hanging round our cousin Moo too much. Moo's a lot older than us and forgets sometimes that he's a big boy and should be careful not to upset us. Maybe Dilly just forgot too?

i beati said...

I'm in love with your header- been away class soon will be back altogether..

Lynda (Granny K) said...

I think you have a terrific sense of humour, Bob! x

Shrinky said...

Bob, you slay me! A scarf, eh? Maybe Dilly can make it up to you by buying you a nice one on your next birthday? I love having two of my siblings, but the third I would happily trade in for a pack of chewing gum.. (wink)

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh dear. Well, being a super intelligent spy bear, I'm sure you can get your own back somehow??

Anonymous said...

LMAO! hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha Dilly and Nessie got you good! hahahahahahahahahha