WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Snow Bear!!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons: No
  • Tesco: No
  • Nose hug serprizisity score: serspendid- it's cold an that means snotty nozes. Wich issent fun to hav on yer paws. (Unless it's yor own, in wich cayse it can be kwyte intrestin.) (If a bit salty.)
  • Overall Score: ownly 6ish reelly /10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Do yu like my new stayshunry? Do yu like me wiv a beerd? Teehee!

I hav at LARST got pikchers ov my Snow Bear for yu!!!
He is a snowty fello this yeer, an is sittin on a bench-

I've put this nex foto on my profile for Crismoss cos it's fun an Crismossy!

Look how snowty he is-

I think he looks best wiv bloo PANTS on!!!!!!

Wa-heyyy!!!!!!!!!!I mayde Mummy smile agen wiv theez fotoes! Hope yu smiled too!!

13 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bob mom is laughing so hard. What a great snow bear. You sure are talented!!
Benny & Lily

Julie said...

Sooper snow bear Bob and he looks great in b loo pants :) I'm glad Mummy smiled :)

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Aww! he's lovely! Arsk mummy to empty yor freezer so you can keep him wen the snow starts to melt eh?
My son used to put snowballs in our freezer wen he was lickle. He also put a dead goldfish in there, but that's anuvver story! :o)

Stardust said...

Oh yu littol sweet thing, I luv how yu mayke yur werld bearish. Pleese tell yur Snow Bear he should be cuddled.

Buttons the Bear said...

Hey Bob,
I'm OK. You seem to be OK too.

Love your snow bear! He seems to be a large chap this year. I agree the bloo pants are great! I do like your bearded self.

Jerry and Ben said...

Great snow bear Bob!

Feronia said...

You always make me smile, Bob. Love that snow bear! And your outfit is super cool too :)

Woolley Bear said...

Where did you get your hoodie and boots, Bob? They're ace!

Monkey and Darrell said...

Hello Bob

We love your snowman with his pants. We are hoping on going out in the garden in a bit to make our snowman.

mrsnesbitt said...

Still got snow Bob? We have escaped the latest lot - but are still watching the skies!

Beanie Mouse said...

That made me larf!! All out loud!!

Hammie Hamster said...

G. and Harr and I are laughing very loud! Those are very very funny pictures. Glad to read that your Mum smiled again!

BumbleVee said...

hahahhahahah ... oh, me aching face.... that is funny! big bloo pants...hahahhahah

and...what a great snowbear Bob! I've been missing out of some good posting ...darn it.

Here's the sad story...

When I tried to transfer my blogs over to MerchantCircle...I screwed up big time...and lost everybody!! So...then..it is a matter of going around to blogs I remember the names of... and then.... copy URL.. click add ... paste the url..etc...etc.... til I get them all back again.

Why I left yours til now I have no idea...yours is the most fun blog ..it should have been FIRST!!
Anyway...now... you and Dilly and Mummy are back where you belong...so...I shan't miss out on any more postings... whew... I'm off to read the rest and catch up.