WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shh...I'm in hiding

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: We wer beeting Bradford 2-0 but we ar frendly so we let them get a goal just cos weer nice, an then they took advantage an got anuther wun.
  • Simpsons: No
  • Tesco: Yes, an a good shop it was too, wiv a good ride on the trolley!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 /10
  • Overall Score: 7.6/10
HULLO BEARS AN NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I am havin to be very serruptishus.
Daddy has spottid wat he calls a 'mattid crusty bit' on the bak ov my hed. He was ownly passing a comment abowt it, but Mummy overherd, an so now she is talking abowt baths an brushes an close inspekshuns! WELL! It is MY hed, issent it? It is MY hed an if I want to keep a bogey behind my ear for layter that's up to ME issent it? Not that I'm saying it IS a bogey. But if it wer, it's mine. So thare. It's bad enuff that Mummy keeps steeling Scooter's bogeys. As soon as she sees he has wun on the end of his nose, she self-ishoos a tishoo (the cheek of it!) an wipes it away. I told her, he may hav been sayving that wun for layter! Giv it bak! But she won't lissen.

Well she's not getting mine.

12 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yikes we would hide too
Benny & Lily

Buttons the Bear said...

I feel for ya Bob. I try to hide when I hear the four letter "B" word too!

Jerry and Ben said...

We confess Bob, we like baths, but our baths are full of bubbles, cool toy boats, yellow rubber ducks, and neat submarines. We have naval battles and get clean without even knowing it. Now if the water is cold, then we don't like it!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Bob T stand your ground. What is yours is yours and good rid-dens to anyone who disagrees. I hate baths and grooming of any kind and I stand with Bob and Occupy our boogers.


Loveys Sasha(onerary bear)

Di said...

Aw Bob! Just don't let Mum hang you on the washing line to dry - I once did that with a bear I rescued from a jumble sale. Although I'd made a really nice parachute-like harness he didn't look very happy!

Love and hugs, Di xxx

Beanie Mouse said...

Good for you, Bob!!! Green slime is brilliant!!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Yeeeurrrrkkkk! I'm wiv Mummy on this one Bob!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I would hide for sure. Mums the same with my eyes, everytime I get a bit of sleep in my eye corner out it comes.. Sheesh mum's... Hugs GJ xx

Asta said...

Bob
that is cheeky of youw Mummy to self isshoo a tisshoo and go awound steeling bits off pawsonal heads..I hope you get away
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Stardust said...

You funny lil boy Bob!

Baths are nice if yu can go in yur pants, juz pretend dat yu're off to the seee.

Feronia said...

I'm with you, Bob. Once Mummy threatened to put me in the washing machine! The washing machine!! Oh, I'll put it on the gentle cycle, she said. So now, I just refuse to wash. Enjoy my natural beary aroma. So there!
~ Woolley Bear :@)

i beati said...

We are in a bath mood for the holidays here