WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maykin Granny larf

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons: no, I am tryin to get Granny to watch this but so far she prefers to hav the news on. Weird.
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: I got Dilly. She sed my scor waz 2 but reelly it waz 10. I shud hav known sheed say 2. But I waz desperit an she waz the ownly wun up for a gayme /10
  • Overall Score: 7ish/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I am tryin to mayke Granny smile. She is a bit down cos ov havin been ill. She sez she feels angry at herself for bein ill an is awl annoyd. Mummy is a bit down too, but Daddy is comin to see us today an that will be nice cos he is bringing Grayum an Sam too.

Heer is a joke I told Granny today. Mummy sed I shuddent tell her cos it is rood, but I told her enyway cos I kno that Grannys do like the rood wuns reelly, jus peepol think they don't, but they do. So heer it is. If yu hav a Granny, mayke shor yu tell her this wun. See if she larffs like my Granny did! Mine neerly choket on her tea!

A man walks into a bar wiv a steering wheel between his legs.
The barman sez to him,
"Do yu kno yu hav a steering wheel between yor legs?"
The man sez-
"Yeah, I kno! It's drivin me nuts!"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh boy I neerly split my beads wen I herd that wun. I carnt wayte to tell Sam!

Then I showd Granny this website: Compare The Meerkat.
Hav a look. Clik on "movies". Thare is wun ov out-takes from the advert the meerkats do on tv. It's well funny.

If yu hav eny jokes I can tell Granny, let me kno! I think she feels better wen sheez larffin!

Bye fer now!

11 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Oh that is a good joke and I am sure Granny liked it :)

Julie said...

You are doin a grayte job helpin Granny Bob.

Jackie said...

Bob you tell Mummy that she musn't be down ...she needs to look after herself so Granny needn't worry.
Give mummy a big hug from me.

CherryPie said...

I am sure Granny will be cheered up soon :-)

I live those Meerkat vids he is such a cheeky chappy ;-)

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Here is a joke.
Why did the three little pigs not like eating with there dad? They didn't like eating with him because he was such a hog.
Ha ha ha Bob your a good carebear.
Sally Ann

mrsnesbitt said...

Loved the joke Bob! Must tell it to hubby when he comes home for his soup!

i beati said...

great larfs - Granny be well. sandy

Duffy said...

Mom's still laughing at that one.
You were right to think that Granny would like it, too.
Duffy

Feronia said...

Love the joke, Bob - very good. You keep up that good job you're doing of looking after Granny and make sure you look after Mummy too - she's a busy lady with a lot on her plate so she needs a big hug, I reckon.

Stardust said...

Pff... gud Bear, dats so farnny.

It's all havy and not so easy in the begining, but I belieev dat things will pik up. Hoping dat gud days resume soon to yur howse and everybody's smiling. Hugs...

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

laughter is the best medicine!