WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, April 26, 2007

"Three Beautiful Things"

Yesterday's scores:

  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes, an I got to ride in the trolley
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10 Grayum has stopped sulking.
  • Day Score: 8.231/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

There is a laydy in Kent who duzz a blog called "Three Beautiful Things". Simpol idea: evry day she writes down Three Beautiful Things that she's noticed. A lot ov the time it's girly stuff like flowers an sunsets an pinkness, but yu also get sum really intresting stuff. Like, cakes, fer exampol.

Enyway, she suggests other peopol do a "3BT" one day on their blogs, an I thort I'd hav a go. So here ar my Three Beautiful Things that I've enjoyed so far today:

  1. Wiggling My Toes. Oh wat a pleasure it is to wiggle yor toes. Go on, giv it a go. Kick yer shooz off an giv 'em a good wiggle. See? Horses don't know what they're missing.
  2. Watching The Bees Sleep. Arfter they wer seen buzzing in an out of holes in our wall, we got them a Bug Box made of lots of holes. They use some of the holes in the box to sleep in. I went out in the night an shone a torch at 'em. I could see wun wiggling. Maybe he was trying a toe wiggle, jus fer fun.
  3. Thinking I'd Finished My Ginger Biscuit, Then Finding Half Of It Hiding Under A Bit Of Paper. -So I ate it all over agen! Oh, they always tayste even betta wen they're unexpected!

See if yu can think of 3, an leave them in the comments bit.

Bye fer now!

16 comments:

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Ef u kum bizit me, wee kan shaow me bwankeee aftow we dump on duh bed, swide down duh staowz an eet aw duh chocwut chipz! Sowndz yike yotz ov fun, huh?

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Aww, B.T.,

What a wonderful idea - I just loved your three choices, like I keep on saying, what a wise 'lil bear you are! Hmmn, let me think -okay, here's mine:
1) Opening my lap top, and reading all my blog-friends comments.. there's nothing like it to paint a smile on my face..
2) Seeing the sun shine (doesn't happen much).
3) Dodging Nora - she's taken herself off for a week.. wheyhey!!!

phaseoutgirl said...

Hullo Bob,

I have not met a bear blogger before, so am happy to make your acquaintance! We all belong to David's family of bloggers, and am pleased to on this list!!

Go on being a wise li'l bear, I shall be a regular visitor!

cheers,
Cecilia

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Meanie, that's sounds great fun. I'll be right over.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Coo, fan cu Shrinky! I shall direct Dilly to yor comments re me being wise. Enjoy yor week of freedom!

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Cecilia,
I'm very glad to meet yu. Hav a nose hug. Not telling yu wen.











THERE!

Did that surprise yu?
Score out of ten for surprizisity please.

:@}

lolly said...

I am Meanie's "sister" but don't tell him I admitted that...anyway, I had to check out your blog to make sure he wasn't getting into trouble...and can I say that I just LOVE your blog? Wonderful writing! I'll be back tomorrow to play!

ooooo (those are baby bear hugs for you)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Lolly!

Ar yu a big sister or a littol sister? I suspect yu are a big sister. I don't know what they are like. Dilly is smaller than me. (In all ways except her snout.)

I'll tell her yor coming over. She'll probly want to arsk yu about Meanie.

Oh my, I've jus been to yor blog an there's a photo of a big Oirish Bear! WOW!

:@}

A.Bananna said...

Hello B.T. Bear! I am the naughty little monkey from meanies blog...I am also known as meanies cousin I guess..well... his maw maws niece. Love the blog! and you are very cute!! I am glad to see he is not getting into trouble as well!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Abananna!
Welcome!
The mor the merryer!
Meanie is lucky to hav siblings hoo care fer him so much.

Bob :@}

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea, and so brilliantly illustrated too!

Here are mine-

1) My box of Belgian chocolates, which I got for Easter but have only just opened.
2) Cat-sitting for my neighbour.
3) Bob's blog. It always makes me smile.

Have a good day!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ahhh! Fan cu, Margaret. Glad to cause a grin.

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

i dee aw me famwee haz kum ova tu bizit u...phew! dont beeweev wut thay day bowt me even doe me am nawtee dumdimez! hehehe

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Don't worry Meanie, I know bowt familees an wat they hav to say bowt brothers. I shan't beleev a thing.

Bob :@}

phaseoutgirl said...

Hey BT...

thanks for the nose hug... i really needed that, badly...

cheers,
Cecilia

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Any time, Cecilia!

)hug(