WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bobbing along...


HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I am sorry for the seveer lak ov Bobbing arownd heer laytely!

Granny haz been unwell agen an haz been in hopsikol agen.

It happend larst week wen me an Mummy wer at home an Daddy had gon to werk.
Mummy sed, "Oh WYYY cuddent it happen wen we wer thare?" -cos we ar thare so mutch.
In fakt I calkewlayte that we ar thare for 9 days owt ov 14. But Granny had a bad tern on wun ov the day 14s. Poo!

So we had a mad rayce on sooper-hi-speed traynes larst Friday mornin(akchewly I kwyte liket that bit) to meet Granny at the hopsikol. We got thare 2 1/2 hours arfter the ambewlance, but Granny waz still asleep. In fakt she dident reelly wake up till Saterday.

At ferst, Granny dident remember us. She thort Mummy waz her sister. Mummy sed to the nerse, "An if yu knew my Arnty Deirdre, yu'd know how bad that reelly is!"

Never mind. At leest she got sum custard. I havent had custard for AIGES. But they allways seem to hav tons ov it arownd in hopsikol.

We got her home on Munday nite. She is still sleepin alot an still carnt remember things, altho she duzz now kno hoo we ar. She duzzent remember havin been up to my howse larst yeer, an she duzzent remember that she waz goin to buy a littol howse next to us soon. So on Saterday we ar goin to drive her up to our howse an see if she remembers it all then. An then we can go an hav sum lunch sumware. It's Mother's Day this Sunday, arfter all, so I hope thare'll be mor custard.

Pleez send hugs our way. I am allmost runnin owt.

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

An OH! I sor an advert on TV for the new vershon ov Charmin today for teh ferst time! HAHAHA it haz a reelly silly beak-nosed-Tree-Hugger on it. If yu ar in the UK, keep a look owt for it. Wen yu see it, I want yu to showt "WA-HEYYY BOB!" an don't eevn tell the rest ov yor famly wy.



19 comments:

Calamity Jane said...

Nose hugs for you and Mummy xx

Lynda (Granny K) said...

So sorry to hear about Granny, Bob. Sending lots of love and hugs to you all.

Marlowe said...

There are lots of bears living here-- and we all send you all the hugs we can muster!

CherryPie said...

Hang on in there. Sending you some *hugs* for you and Mummy and some gentle ones for granny xx

Julie said...

Sending you lots and lots of hugs Bob and all my bears send you hugs too. I hope you get lots of custard at the weekend. xx

PS I haven't heard anymore about Dorothy's jacket. I told her Mummy that is it didn't turn up I would make another one but I haven't heard back.

Asta said...

Bob
That tewwibull news..I'm so sowwy that youw Gwannie took such a bad tuwn again. it must be awful fow youw mum to go thwough this..it's so wowwying and sad to see someone you love not well and not wemembew .Mommi and I awe sending you all ouw love and pwayews and hugs and hopes fow lots of custawd fow you at least
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Bob,
You must be strong for your Mummy and Granny. You might like the book, "Little Bear Trousers."
Sally Ann

Two French Bulldogs said...

aaahhh our paws are crossed for Granny
Benny & Lily

Feronia said...

Sending you and Mummy a big hug, Bob. You keep up the good work you're doing of looking after everyone - I think one of your hugs would make anyone feel better!
PS Have you tried chocolate custard?

Buttons the Bear said...

Bob,
Prayers for Granny and hugs to you. Scruffy and Buster are visiting, they send hugs too. Hope your supply of hugs is replenished. Be sure to pass them along to your Mummy and Granny as needed while you are Bobbing along.
Buttons

Beanie Mouse said...

Well I don't know how to do Bear Hugs, but my friend Boo Bear does so he'll show me!
Keep well!!

i beati said...

keep cheering Mummy you guys !! sandy

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Calamity Jane,

THANKEW! Hey as yu ar ownly in the nex cownty maybe we can meet up in the summer an exchaynge reel nose hugs? We like to go to that Constable playse an hav pikniks.


Lynda,

Thankew for the hugs! An mummy sez I hav to tell yu that yor new foto looks reelly pritty. Well it duzz but I don't say things like that. I'm a boy.



Marlowe,

WOW! A whole Hug-werth ov hugs! THANKEW!!



Cherrypie,

Thankew for the hugs, an yes, Granny's do hav to be littol wuns or it maykes her jump. Thankew for thinking of that cos I fergot to menshun it.



Julie,

I hav reelly got my hopes up for custerd now since I rote abowt it! It's a shayme if Dorothy lost her jackit. I think they shud get bak to yu abowt it. Maybe becos it waz so grayte, they ar reluktant to arsk for anuther wun? Nose hugs!



Asta,

Thankew for yor Smoocheez. They always tikkol an mayke me larf! I think a hug from yu wud be very soft an ferry an nice.




Mack an Sally Ann

"Littol Bear Trowzers" huh?
Hmmm... I shall hav to investigayte this tome. Sownds like a classik. Thanks for the tip!




Benny an Lily,

Awww thanks. Hope yu don't get pins an needols. Like yer hat!




Feronia,

CHOKLIT CUSTERD!!!! WOW!! No I havent herd ov this wonder! But Mummy an Daddy hav jus told me that they yewst to hav it wiv choklit spondge pudding at skool! WOW! I hope it still exists!!



Buttons,

THANKS! An greetings to Scruffy an Buster. I bet yu ar havin fun. Hav yu mannidged to get sum good frolicking dun? I havent had a deesent frolick in over a week!



Beanie Mowse,

Pleez parss on my thanks an appreeshyayshun to Boo Bear, wich is an exslent nayme for a Bear, by the way.




ibeati,

THANKS Sandy. I am sorry to heer that yor pusscat is not well an hav arskt Dilly to put on her nerse hat and send an ear hug.




THANKS for all yor messidges guys!!!!
I do hope I can blog-hop soon, an catch up wiv yu all!!!!

:@}

Beanie Mouse said...

By the way, when you have time, there's an award for you on my Beanie Mouse blog. It's underneath the walk by the sea post.

TB said...

Hi Bob, so sorry to hear about your granny. *nose hugs* for you and your mummy from me and my mommy.

Beanie Mouse said...

I saw that toilet paper ad last night!!! WAAAYYYY HEEEYYYY BOB!! Whoo hoo!!!

Jackie said...

Don't you be worrying about blog hopping Bob. tell mummy we are sending hugs.
x

Stardust said...

Sending lots an lots an LOTS ov hugs an luv over yur place, to everywun.

The Teddy Bear Family said...

Hugs and prayers.