WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Eester!!

Latest scores:
  • Gills: weev been ok we ar top of the taybol!
  • Simpsons: Yup, I finerly put my furry fut down an sed we MUST hav Simpsons on!! An eevn Granny larft at it, cos it was the wun ware Santa's Littol Helper gets a gerlfrend and they hav 25 baybeez, and Mr Burns sings a song that goze "See my pants! See my vest!" hehehe
  • Tesco: Yes, emergensy visit - I just rememberd it's Dilly's berfday tomorro (sheesh).
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5 got Daddy /10
  • Overall Score: 8ish, I gess/10
HULLO BEARS AN NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Well the last time I bloggd was on Pant-Cape Tchewsday an today it is Eester so I rekkon my sekkritry must hav given up bloggin fer Lent!

I hope yu are all well, doin grayte things an stuff. Weev had snow on an off, an hail an sleet. Sumtimes the sun sneeks out but then sumwun goze, "Hey the sun's come owt!" an scares it away.

Enyway. Enuff of this banter. It's time to look at choklit!!

Heer's my Eester egg....

Grayte, issent it?

At ferst I ownly sor the monkey, but then I notist a Bear peaking rownd the corner! See him?

Nyom nyom

The box of Dilly's egg was bigger than mine, wich I thort wassent fair. But then wen she got it owt the box, I sor that it was totally fair after all!
Teehee hers is smaller! Teehee! But she sed it was perfick cos it fit under her snout just perfickly. -Result! Got the best egg and dident get moaned at! Yay!

Mummy got Daddy sum bunnys. I think it looks like theyer on a bunny bus-


Well like I sed tomorro is Dilly's berfday. It's allways the ferst Monday in April. Then she has ANUTHER berfday on 23rd April. She sez she gets 2 berfdays like the Queen. I noe the Queen has 2 berfdays but I don't see the link. I think thare issent wun, she just wants mor ribbon-getting days.

Enjoy wat's left of yor choklit! Byee!!

BOB T BEAR (esq)

15 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Easter Bunny
Benny & Lily

Sandy Kessler said...

yOU CLEANED UP bOb

DILLY said...

Mweah??
Bob not be clean!
Bob smell!

Buttons the Bear said...

Happy Easter Bob! I do like your egg,
but are you sure E. Bunny didn't deliver it by mistake? It has my name on it! ;) We don't have Cadbury eggs like those here, just the creme filled ones.

Happy Easter to mummy, daddy, Dilly & granny.

Jerry and Ben said...

What beary great Easter treats! Don't eat them all at once Bob, or you'll get a tummy ache!

Feronia said...

Happy Easter to you, Bob! Some scrummy chocolates there...yum!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Wahay Bob! Glad you got a negg. I got flowers an the Easter Bunny came to our house! I'll blog about it soon. Happy Eater - oops! Easter xx

Beanie Mouse said...

Happy Easter Bob!! Your egg looks fabooley!! I love your jumper too - Tango has one just like it with your Bear Badge on it!!!

Julie said...

Happy Easter Bob. I love choklit too! But Dilly won becoz she got the prettiest egg :-) Pink!

Asta said...

Happy Eastew deew Bob

I know I'm late, but Mommi cooldn't help me type yestewday as she spent it thwowing up...yuck. I love yoow egg, looks delish! And those bunnies on the bus awe wondewful.
We nevew had ouw Eastew lunch, ow choclit ow anything..ouw Eastew was a soggy mess.
I think Dilly being a pwinsess should eawn hew two Biwfdays
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Ziggy Stardust said...

Bob T, I am so glad you had a nice Easter and got some chocolate. I can't have chocolate, but I did get some very nice treats.

Loveys Sasha(onerary bear)

Ryan Lorenc-Haluska said...

Wishing the Happiest of Springs to you Bob and Dilly!

BumbleVee said...

Belated Easter Bob...

we too had a great sunny day yesterday... got up to +20C.... and then today.... plummeted to only 1C and it snowed! .... yeh, well....we are in Canada after all...but, can't figure out your weather ...not you at all .....

Alexander Mackenzie Bear said...

Happy Easter Bob! I too was wondering if that chocolate egg got misdelivered... what with Buttons' name on it and everything. It looks like it was beary yummy!!

Sandy Kessler said...

Now I must go to store to get leftover Easter candy Thanks Bob Sandy